Are you our new Teamlead IT Support?
As the Teamlead IT Support you are ultimately responsible for correctly answering the (technical) questions that come in via our ticket systems Zendesk and Jira. Your role is that of 'collaborative foreman'. You manage our support department (3 FTE) and act as a sparring partner and point of contact. You're also able of solving complex customer questions yourself. In this role, you are therefore involved in directing, coaching and developing your support colleagues, as well as on a technical level. All of this is done in an Agile & Scrum environment.
Your challenges for the coming period lie in improvement and automation projects and the further optimization of our customer experience.
The support team has an important contribution to make in maximizing and improving the uptime, reliability, security and scalability of our Tilaa VPS platform. This is why you perform daily tasks such as distributing virtual servers across the Tilaa platform and migrating (live) physical hosts that require maintenance.
What does your working day look like?
At the beginning of the day you walk into our beautiful office building in 's-Hertogenbosch, grab a cup of coffee (or cappuccino, latte, or tea) and open your laptop. You take a look at the status of the tickets received and see that your colleagues are already hard at work helping customers. Next, you discuss a problem regarding the servers with our system administrators, to make sure the service to our customers is not compromised in any way. After lunch it's time for the daily stand-up with the team. The remainder of the afternoon you will be working on an automation project, for which you will consult with our CTO and coordinate with one of our developers to discuss the possible options.
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed an mbo+/hbo (medior/higher level) education and intellectual level and preferably a training in IT
- You have good knowledge of and experience with Linux and working with the Linux command line
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role, or 5 years as a Senior Support Engineer
- Your management style is natural, focused on coaching and development.
- Proven experience with improvement and automation processes
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum work environment
Who are we?
Would you like to help make Tilaa become one of the most valued VPS providers in Europe? Then you've come to the right place. We have more than 10 years of experience in providing Virtual Private Servers based on Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). Every day we continue to expand and improve our platform. With just one goal, to become the most appreciated in Europe.
What are our plans?
- Become the most valued VPS provider in Europe
- Offer users the best experience when ordering a VPS
- Offer the best customer experience
What can we offer you?
We would like you to enjoy your job and we will do everything we can to ensure that the conditions for this are optimal. We like short lines of communication and fast decision-making. Together with the rest of the team, you will therefore have a great deal of independence.
- A salary to match your experience
- MacBook Pro
- A pension contribution
- Reimbursement of transportation costs
- Study budget
- 25 paid holidays
- Fresh bean coffee (in the office)
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks (in the office)
- A fun and enjoyable place to work
- Variable working hours and the possibility of working from home
- Plenty of room for professional development. Do you want to learn more about usability and conversion optimization? We’ve got it covered!
Are you interested in this role as Teamlead IT Support and do you meet the requirements in the profile? For questions or additional information, please contact Ingrid van Gelder on +31-(0)6-11567682.
We look forward to meeting you!
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated. We consider unsolicited CVs and candidates as not having been received.